Okay, so I got tagged by Umm Layth (who thinks I’m a very boring person :P) and I had to come up with 10 weird things about myself. Here’s the rule btw, for those who I’m gonna tag next:
“People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!”
1. I don’t eat until someone reminds me. Happens often at work.
2. My niece calls me mommy.
3. I blush very easily. I was once talking to one of my colleagues, and I had just mentioned something good (I swear) about my boss and he walked up right behind me, out of nowhere. And my face turned red. Like, tomato red. It was so bad, that my colleagues bugged me about it for the rest of the week.
4. I’m a scaredy-cat when it comes to cats. I just cannot stand cats. I remember a while back I was at sister bismillaah’s house. We had a sleep over. So when I woke up in the morning, her kitten was sitting ontop of my face. I had a blanket over my face (its a habit of mine) but I could feel her purring. Oh man, that was one awful moment for me.
5. I cannot sleep if a single thing in my room is misplaced.
6. I hate sunglasses. I never wore them except for this one time when the sun was too bright for me to see ahead on the road while I was driving, I put on this old pair of sunglasses which were huge (they’d been in my dad’s car for the longest time catching dust), and they’d keep falling off my nose.
7. I don’t scream. Or maybe I can’t. I recall an incident about a year ago where my hijaab caught fire while I was trying to add a burning effect/look to a sheet of paper. I stood there for like a few seconds in shock and I couldn’t scream, until my sister saw it and yanked it off me.
8. I’m not afraid of jinns.
9. I wake up a couple of times during the night to check if my niece is breathing.
10. Finallllllyyyyy. The last one. Hmm. I hate comedies. Be it movies, shows, whatever. I just hate ’em.
Now, to tag 6 people man? I don’t even know that many. Hmm..
Mariya, Saadiyeh, Mujaahidah, Maverick, Nuqtah and Salafiyya.